This is Meguiars most advanced, pure synthetic hydrophobic wax and it offers the longest lasting protection ever.
New synthetic polymers crosslink to form a protective barrier that amplifies reflections for incredible depth and a mirror-like shine, without leaving white residue on plastic and rubber. Meguiar’s Thin Film technology makes application and wipe-off effortless, even in full sun!
Size: 311ml complete with foam applicator and polishing cloth..
* Our longest lasting protection with amplified reflectivity
* For maximum protection, durability, depth of color & reflectivity
* Meguiar’s® Thin Film technology makes application and wipe-off effortless, even in full sun!
* Meguiar’s® proprietary Hydrophobic Polymer TechnologyTM reduces surface tension so water beads & rolls right off!
* New synthetic polymers crosslink to form a protective barrier that accurately reflects & amplifies light for incredible depth & mirror-like shine
* Will not turn trim white
Directions for use:
Application is by hand, Orbital or DA Polisher.
A slightly different formulation of the regular Natty’s, made for dark coloured cars to give an extra boost in depth and shine. Just like before, Natty’s Blue can be applied in sun or shade and is still the easiest paste wax to apply and remove.
Size: 236ml / 8oz
Natty’s Paste Wax Blue a special blend of Brazilian carnauba wax and other fine waxes with a patented UV absorber for a brighter shine and longer lasting paste wax.
Easy On, Easy Off in Sun or Shade.
Makes paint look "Clear and Wet", for darker coloured vehicles.
Directions for use:
Poorboy’s Natty’s Blue Paste Wax should be applied by hand. For best results, it should be applied to freshly polished paint as thinly and evenly as possible using a Monza foam Applicator Pad. The resulting film should be left to cure for between 5-10 minutes, and then buffed off using a microfibre towel.
Haynes Manual for Kawasaki ZX900, 1000 and 1100 Liquid-cooled Fours (83 – 97) Including a Free AA Microfibre Magic Mitt
84 – 96
83 – 86
85 – 89
ZX1000A (Ninja 1000R)
85 – 87
87 – 91
ZX1000B (Ninja ZX-10)
88 – 90
90 – 92
ZX1100C (Ninja ZX-11C)
90 – 93
92 – 97
ZX1100D (Ninja ZX-11D)
93 – 97